Saturday, October 3, 2015

Go Look At My Stuff Somewhere Else For A Change

Wow, I'm honored to be noticed by Babymetal Newswire-senpai!


NOTE: I have inflated the stats with 1 RT & 1 Favorite. Sorry, not sorry...

 
If you've never visited the site, you should drop everything, close this tab right now, and head on over. I really respect the amount of time and energy put into updating and maintaining it. Maik is a true fueki (which I know, not a thing, but still...). The amount of work it must be is staggering. I'm waaaaaay too busy to do something like that.

Okay...way too lazy.

Look, I'm just busy being lazy is all.

Anyways, as I was saying, check it out. Babymetal Newswire has anything you could want: a deep archive of photos and recorded interviews, extensive history and biographies, song lyrics, past and future tour dates, a Sakura Gakuin section, and even a guide on how to become one of The One.

Look, it's just a really great site, okay??? Go there now!


No comments:

Post a Comment