Sunday, October 18, 2015

Iida Wowza

Okay, so this picture is the closest Sakura Gakuin has come to breaking the internet since Honjo Day (May 25, 2014 #NeverForget):

Wow, Rau...


Everyone is talking about this picture, so let's talk about it.

Actually, I don't want to talk abou tit. All I can say is that if Raura is comfortable and happy with her work, then I completely support her.  It's difficult to wrap my head around all this, because I still see her as the stern little ragamuffin who sang Mini-Pati songs and slapped people when they needed a good slapping.

For me, Sakura Gakuin-era Raura was not one of the girls who popped out at me and demanded attention. She was a wonderful member and remains a wonderful person and Super Lady. She was not one of my oshimen like Marina or Yui, but there is one thing about Raura that has endeared me to her...well, two things, actually: her 'BossPanda' mentality that helped provide a maternal influence to all the kouhai, and this wonderful sentiment she expressed:

I use this phrase like all the time

Ganbare, Rau!

*Sigh*

They grow up so fast...

1 comment:

  1. Between Sakura Gakuin and people I knew in real life I think to myself, why do they grow up so fast? When did Raura slap people exactly? And where did this picture come from?

    ReplyDelete